The public thing is interesting.

When you originally connected MartBuilder to your source schema, I'm
assuming you used database=postgres and schema=bioseqdb?

What target schema did you give it when you asked it to generate the
SQL? Was is bioseqdbmart?

Are both the bioseqdb and bioseqdbmart schemas in the same database, ie.
postgres?

cheers,
Richard