G'day Bob,

>You are not even and opportunist Chris. Just and outright traitor to the
workers movement. A pro imperialist
>loudmouth who doesn't even attempt to cover for the Blairs of the world but
cheer lead them as peace keepers in
>Ireland and now as a solution to the present crisis in the Balkans.

Attack the argument, not the arguer.  A simple rule, Bob.  Try a little
harder to observe it, will you?  Russ has managed to do so whilst expressing
both refutation and passion on just this thread.

It's a rule which has saved this list before, and it's a rule which, when
flouted, has nearly lost us this list.

It is an important rule, from which, I reckon, we all benefit.

Cheers,
Rob.