James Paris:
> The next time I tried to post a message to the chat line,
> I was told by the server that I was "locked out of
> channel".  My right to free speech had been as easily
> revoked as the Serb workers' right to live decently.
> And both, in the end, were decided by the same people.

As surely as day follows night the progressive working
class will build an electronic news service that will
offer an alternative to CNN for an audience of hundreds
of millions.

It will take time.  It will take work.

But it will happen.

Ben Seattle
----//-// 15.Jun.99

ps: experimental prototype ready for beta-testing at:
   www.pix.org/mad/frontdoor.asp