Hi Russ,

Interesting piece. But what about Unix. I hear people talking about Unix and its advantages. I still dont really understand, I'm a philistine here, what is all this about Unix. Could I run Microsoft Word on it. How do I install etc.

George

Be free to check out our Communist Think-Tank Website:
http://homepage.tinet.ie/~beprepared
Hi Chris,

Interesting baby is Linux (and equally interesting questions raised in
relation to the commodity form)-... an unfinished operating system its fans
till now have been people with very few resources and hackers, but it's
recently become flavour of the month and dubbed a threat to Micrsoft's near
monopoly.