Michael Pugliese wrote:
> Can Chris Burford expand on this magazine and it's project
> for us Yanks, along with the other fragments of the post-split
>CPGB into Democratic Left, Morning Star and other fractions and
>factions and tendencies?

I'm afraid the split occured much earlier as the Morning Star was the
journal of half of the Communist Party of Britain. There was also the
New Communist Party (who were always my favourites from the split).
If I am not mistaken the initial split was over Hungary and the end
of the CPGB just produced a reduce Democratic Left. But perhaps
someone else is better informed than me.

JOHN WALKER