G'day Thaxists,

Thaxis has 103 edresses s*bscribed to it.  Ya can't tell much about nation
of origin from edresses these days, as many s*bscribe through US-registered
edresses from all over the world.  That said, I spy Australians,
Brazilians, Russians, Bulgarians, Britishers, Kiwis, Turks, Finns, Kiwis,
Canadians, Swedes, Argentinians, Irish, Danes, Germans, French, Italians
and USAers.  I don't know just now which countries are denoted by 'il' and
'sg', but a warm thaxalotl g'day to you, too.

Now, if only we could harness a bit more of that multicultural potential
on-list, eh, comrades?

Cheers,
Rob.