Chris: I am doubtful that a win for the MDC will really see progressive
change.

George: It would seem to me that the MDC constitutes an alliance that
entails the white landlords in Zimbabwe. The MDC has, as I understand it,
not come out with any statements or policy supporting land redistribution.
The western media has been largely criticial of Mugabe. It has demonised him
and presented the situation in such a manipulative way that distorts how the
real situation. It has used images both graphic and verbal in order to evoke
a visceral antagonism, among the masses, against Mugabe that by bypasses
rationality.

Comradely regards
George

Be free to check out our Communist Think-Tank web site at
http://homepage.eircom.net/~beprepared/

Subscribe to Revcommy Mailing Community at
[EMAIL PROTECTED]