A report in the NY Times on Cambodia informs us that an undemocratic
government which installed itself by means of a coup exists in Cambodia.

Yet if we are to judge from the report there is no real criticism of the
undemocratic character of the regime despite the staggering poverty that
exists there.

There seem to be even pretexts offered by the West as to why this kind of
regime is justified. This, in my view, is an indication of the Wests
hypocrisy concerning its desire to have democratic regimes established in
the third world.

Clearly it only supports formal demcracy when it suits imperialism's
interests.

Comradely regards
George

Be free to check out our Communist Think-Tank web site at
http://homepage.eircom.net/~beprepared/

Subscribe to Revcommy Mailing Community at
[EMAIL PROTECTED]