*Hello Friends!!!*

*This Weekend will be upon us very quickly!!  It is FLOWER DAY WEEKEND in
the Eastern Market!  I will be at BERT’S MARKETPLACE all day on **Saturday
and Sunday **8am to 8pm**!!  That is some “off the hook” karaoke!!  See you
there! *

*Thank you to all of you who made it out to my first Friday at BERT’S ON
BROADWAY!!!(*Please see attached flyer).*

*The famous BERT’S BBQ was and will be on the grill (outside)…I will be
hosting inside starting at 8pm…LONG ISLAND ICE TEAS are only $5 until 10pm!*

*This Evening, TONIGHT…TUESDAY, I’m hosting at The VINE BAR…660 Woodward at
Campus Martius in the 1st National Bank Bldg.…**MOTOR** **CITY** TEE PARTY
EVERY TUESDAY NIGHT!  *$5 **Long Island** Ice Tee’s *$5 HURRICAINES *$5
PURPLE RAINS *$5 BLUE MUTHER FU&^%$# * $5 Strip Steak Special *$7 Delmonico
Steak * $5 Hennessy…Karaoke starts at **7pm** and goes to **11pm**… **Lot**’s
of FUN! ! 313-285-9460.*

* *

*Wednesday evening NO MORE KARAOKE at BERT’S MARKETPLACE until the weather
breaks (VERY SOON!) Then I’ll be back hosting at the award winning BERT’S
MARKETPLACE on Wednesday again. VERY SOON!*

*This Thursday, I am hosting at AWARD WINNING SIGNATURE GRILLE in the **
Riverfront** **Towers**, 3rd Level!  **8pm** to **Midnight**... Beautiful
atmosphere, great singers and excellent service! Book your BIRTHDAY PARTY at
the beautiful SIGNATURE GRILLE on Thursday nights…karaoke is GREAT
entertainment!  !*

* *

*Friday night I will be hosting at BERT’S ON BROADWAY…1315 Broadway at
Gratiot, next to Henry The Hatter…**8pm to 12:30am**…$5 **Long Island** Ice
Teas until **10pm**…Come and see me …**GREAT PLACE** FOR KARAOKE! (*Please
See Attached Flyer)*

* *

*On **Saturday and Sunday** I will be hosting at*

*BERT’S MARKETPLACE** in the Eastern Market at 2727 Russell Street for the
Historical Annual FLOWER DAY WEEKEND …8am to 8pm!!  *

*BERT’S won the 11th Annual Karaoke Award for “Best Karaoke Spot”….FUN
ENTERTAINMENT on a Saturday Morning/Afternoon!!!!  We will be outside again
if it is nice!*

*AND… I will be back at LUCKY’S PUB & GRILL IN SOUTHFIELD NEXT SUNDAY
NIGHT! *

* *

*Have a BLESSED WEEK see you soon!*

*Love, *