"The account of Stirner contained in *The German Ideology* takes up
over three hundred pages of the published text (unfortunately abridged
editions occasionally omit this dense but fascinating part of the book),
and, although Marx is remorselessly critical of Stirner's position, it
scarcely follows that *The Ego and Its Own* was without influence on the
former's own work. Not least, Stirner's book appears to have been decisive
in motivating Marx's break with the work of Feuerbach, whose influence on
many of Marx's earlier writings is readily apparent, and in forcing Marx to
reconsider the role that concepts of human nature should play in social
criticism."

^^^^^
CB: This would be interesting to investigate.  Theses on Feuerbach is
a critique of Feuerbach. I wonder if Stirner influences that.
"Species-being" is Feuerbach concept that is the Econ and Philosophic
manuscripts of 1844, but not later.