My point, and this us the absolute last time I will say it here,
 is that there is no reason whatsoever to think that thinking,
consciousness, intentionality, and related mental capacities
 must have a biological instantiation.<<

So far that is what it is limited to. My point is that either
it is biological or a cybernetic organism. It seems to me that
is the world we live in.

I think another major point is that traditional cognitive and

computational approaches to AI have failed so miserably, why

not try something different and admit the limitations?

CJ