He is probably referring to  'a defence of class consciousness:
tailism and the dialectic' published by Verso last year. It has a
foreword by John Rees of the SWP and a postface by Slavoj Zizek.
Where does the review by Peter Hudis appear in full?
I would be interested in seeing it as I think that the publication of
this book wrapped in SWP foreplay and Zizek imposturing is a
caricature of Lukacs on the party.
Dave B