Said web site is very depressing. Aside from the personal biography, the site seems to be a mixture of Afrocentrism and extreme left sectarianism. Some of it is literate, and some of it is stupid. The article by tow other folks labeling Michael Moore as a white nationalist is enough to condemn the whole web site. If I want to be subjected to this stupid shit, I might as well sit back and listen to Pacifica radio.