Justin has already spoken for himself. However, I'll remind you that our current discussion (originating on the marxism-thaxis list) involves solely diamat as a general ontology and its applications to the natural world. Justin sees no use for this and you don't either, though from different orientations. What Justin thinks beyond that, and with respect to Hegel, I'm not certain, but I've not known Justin to be interested in the stuff that interests you. So in a way your critique doesn't apply except insofar as you disagree with whatever Justin has to say about natural science and scientific method. Further comments below . . .