No. International Publishers doesn't have it. I looked over their catalog, for the first time in years. There appear to be some new offerings of a biographical and historical nature. I don't believe I have these books, nor do I recall seeing these titles before:

MONTAGUE, IVOR WITH EISENSTEIN IN HOLLYWOOD This famed British director writes about Eisenstein's Mexican expedition, and his 1929-1930 work at Paramount Studios. Includes scenarios from "Sutter's Gold" and "An American Tradgedy." 356 pages. ISBN 0-7178-0220-5 $1.95

RAVITZ, ABE C. LEANE ZUGSMITH: Thunder on the Left A lively, perceptive discussion of the activist years and literary works of a leading fiction writer on the Left during the turbulent '30s. Zugsmith drew upon social and economic struggles of that time for her novels and stories, with consummate skill and artistry. Notes, Bibliography. 132 pages. (1992) ISBN 0-7178-0702-9 $6.95

TRUITT, WILLIS H. MARXIST ETHICS - A Short Exposition A brief, informative, and thought-provoking book that explores Marx's moral standpoint, determinism, individual needs and rights, morality and the arts, and ethics in our "new world." ISBN 0-7178-0740-1 $7.50