That's somebody else whose writing on Kant's categorical imperative.

Is the idea of humans as ends in themselves alien to Marxism ? What is the
idealist error in that.

Charles

Paddy Hackett: I dont see how any serious marxist can forge an argument by
using Kant's categorical imperative.

Charles Brown: I am presently preparing/reworking the chapter in which I put
forward my case for egalitarianism (my thesis is a critique of the New
Classical Model
and Liberal Capitalist orthodoxy - in particular the way in which both
legitimise inequality) and I am trying to forge my argument by using Kant's
categorical imperative and especially his deontology in contrast to
utilitarianism, and consequentialism... Still trying, need a lot of
help...runing late on deadline.

Paddy Hackett