Perhaps soon he will be a billionaire ?

John Henry

Perhaps.

My understanding is that he was wealthy before publishing "Natural  Cures."
I fail to understand what the dimensions of his wealth has to do  with the
critical examination of his books.

I am not opposed to a discussion of his wealth but sought to examine
critically the content of the books and their validity. I believe that in the
versions of the material sent to this list it was sated that at this point in
time
anyone that can discuss real health issues in a popular way and over come  the
power of pharmaceutical industry in media is going to get rich pretty quick.

Interestingly, I believe that only Harry Potter has out sold him and his
book is non fiction.

His general critique of the health system, the food industry, the
pharmaceutical industry is pretty advanced.

There is an old saying, "blame not the speaker but be warned by his words."

I also have access to his on line newsletter.