I am disheartened that Move.On is going to
endorse a candidate. They should stay out of
it.  I don't like either Clinton or Obama, but I
despise the Clintons, so I could vote for Obama
out of spite.  But either way, if the Republicans
run McCain, which is their only rational choice, we are in deep shit.