I took a break from the campaign for awhile, only to discover last
night that Obama is allegedly in hot water for saying that
rural/small town America is bitter over economic loss, and then cling
to guns and religion for a sense of security.

And what is wrong with this, pray tell?  White people sure are
allergic to the truth about themselves, aren't they?

Then again, were the small town folks really pissed off, or just
Hillary and the talking heads exploiting the situation to make Obama
look like an effete liberal snob?

Hillary Clinton is more and more a hateful hussy every day. She's
either worse than Bill or just less charming.

Then I saw Meet the Press, and I saw this cracker James Carville say
Obama just didn't understand the history and culture of these folks
(white working class America).

I'm not a big Obama fan, but situations like this just make my flesh crawl.