Dear Marxism-Thaxis List Members,

Hello, this is my first post here.

I recently noticed the surfacing  of what is, in my experience -- at least in
terms of what it claims about itself  -- a new and
unprecedented KIND of Marxian, revolutionary organization, on  the world wide
web.

It is called the Equitarian Advocacy Group, and it  advocates a kind of
Political-ECONOMIC DEMOCRACY, one which is based upon  public
ownership and democratic disposition of what it names as EXTERNALITY
EQUITIES.

The new sites are at:

_http://www.equitism.org/Equitism/Equitism-entry.htm_
(http://www.equitism.org/Equitism/Equitism-entry.htm)

_http://www.equitarian.org/Equitarian/Equitarian-entry.htm_
(http://www.equitarian.org/Equitarian/Equitarian-entry.htm)

_http://www.equitist.org/Equitist/Equitist-entry.htm_
(http://www.equitist.org/Equitist/Equitist-entry.htm)

What  I find so refreshing about this group's promises is, especially, its
promise to  not only NOT work to take state power for ITSELF and
its Members, but, if a  government committed to the equitarian programme does
comes to power -- a result  for which the Advocacy
Group pledges to work -- the Advocacy Group promises  to stay completely OUT
of that government, and to work to check tendencies  to
the abuse of its power within that new  government.

See:

_http://www.equitist.org/Equitist/InternalAffairs/InternalAffairs.htm_
(http://www.equitist.org/Equitist/InternalAffairs/InternalAffairs.htm)

Preamble,  point 4.

Another aspect of this group's theory that I like -- whether I  end up
agreeing with it or not - is their clear articulation of the  new
Social Relation of Production that they see as the successor to the
presently-dominant Social Relation Of Production, i.e., to  the
Capital-relation.

They call this new Social Relation of Production the [Generalized]
Equity-relation, and they derive it as
one having a dialectical, aufheben  self-negation relationship to the
Capital-relation.

On this, see, for example --

_http://www.equitism.org/Equitism/Theory/PoliticalEconomicDemocracy/PoliticalE
conomicDemocracy.htm_
(http://www.equitism.org/Equitism/Theory/PoliticalEconomicDemocracy/PoliticalEconomicDemocracy.htm)

[be sure to copy the complete, multi-line URL into your browser in order to
reach this essay].

Finally, I appreciate -- again, whether I end up  agreeing with it or not --
this group's clear articulation of what they conclude  to be the
essence of Marx's critique of Capital's political-economy, namely,  what Marx
called the economic law of motion of modern society.

On this, see, for example --

_http://www.equitism.org/Equitism/Theory/PoliticalEconomicLawOfMotion/Politica
lEconomicLawOfMotion.htm_
(http://www.equitism.org/Equitism/Theory/PoliticalEconomicLawOfMotion/PoliticalEconomicLawOfMotion.htm)

The  theoretical roots of this group seem to be mainly Marxian, but the Group
seems  to transcend, and to critique, both today's "Left" and
today's "Right"  ideologies.

For more on this, see --

_http://www.equitism.org/Equitism/Theory/HeartSoulOfMarxianTheory/HeartSoulOfM
arxianTheory.htm_
(http://www.equitism.org/Equitism/Theory/HeartSoulOfMarxianTheory/HeartSoulOfMarxianTheory.htm)

_http://www.equitism.org/Equitism/Theory/TowardsAStrategyForHumanity/TowardsAS
trategyForHumanity.htm_
(http://www.equitism.org/Equitism/Theory/TowardsAStrategyForHumanity/TowardsAStrategyForHumanity.htm)

[be  sure to copy the entire, two-line URL into your browser to get to any of
the  linked texts listed above].

This Advocacy Group also seems to  transcend the antinomy of Revolution
versus Reform, holding that its  equitarian
reforms are what might be called revolutionary reforms -- reforms  that, if
adopted, would drive the adopting society through a
revolutionary  transformation, beyond capitalism, to Political-ECONOMIC
DEMOCRACY.

It  would be interesting to know what this Marxian Theory/Praxis Group thinks
about  this new approach to the social revolutionary transition
to  Political-ECONOMIC DEMOCRACY.

Regards,

Miguel

P. S.  I found out about this new org. via a dialectics site I have been
keeping an eye  on --

_http://www.adventures-in-dialectics.org/Adventures-In-Dialectics/Adventures-I
n-Dialectics-entry.htm_
(http://www.adventures-in-dialectics.org/Adventures-In-Dialectics/Adventures-In-Dialectics-entry.htm)

via  the preface to the latest article posted there --

_http://www.adventures-in-dialectics.org/Adventures-In-Dialectics/MetaMonadolo
gy/MetaMonadology-entry.htm_
(http://www.adventures-in-dialectics.org/Adventures-In-Dialectics/MetaMonadology/MetaMonadology-entry.htm)

--  in the following opening passage:

"What this text addresses, in toto, is the  '''psycho-historical''',cognitive
revolution that F.E.D. is offering. It's  deeper title, then, should be:

Announcing a Cognitive Revolution,  Necessary Precursor to Humankind's
Self-Liberatory Self-Transformation Beyond  the Capital-
Relation as Predominant Social Relation of Re-Production of  Modern Society.

As I state at the outset of Part II of this text, I  believe that experience
with compact, explicit dialectical models; with
the  'algorithmic dialectics' and the 'dialectical algorithmics' of, e.g.,
the Q  categorial ideography, can help to catalyze, in
the 'experiencer', a  cognitive revolution. It can help to catapult that
experiencer [deeper] into  '''the dialectical operations stage of
adult human cognitive development'''.  That, at least, has been my experience.

I also hold that such a  revolution in cognition, diffusing in widening
waves, rippling throughout the  global populace, is
prerequisite to a successful, liberatory transition to  the higher polity —
to the political-economic democracy — of  'democratic-
communist' society, i.e., to the 'externality-equities based  economic
democracy that F.E.D. advocates [for more on this, see
_http://www.equitism.org_ (http://www.equitism.org/) ]."