From: waistli...@aol.com <waistli...@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [Marxism-Thaxis] Happy New Year.
To: marxism-thaxis@lists.econ.utah.edu
Date: Thursday, January 1, 2009, 4:31 PM

In a message dated 1/1/2009 12:16:25 A.M.  Eastern Standard Time,
waistli...@aol.com writes:
Happy New  Year!

Resolution: to work to  shorter articles.
*************
Do we have anything to celebrate or to be happy  about?

Yea.  My children are  healthy and in one piece. My grandchildren are being
taken care of. I'm not in  jail. I survived the market crash of 2008. I get

another chance to fight  capital. We get another chance to expand our vision of

communism and talk and  interact with new thousands of proletarians. At, 56
with no money, the little  things make me happy.

Hey, we can talk about the history of American  communism, as we seek the new
forms of struggle.

I celebrate all the  comrades good health.

Waistline