Barack Obama wonderful book, "Dreams from My Father," is the immigrant
story, a black immigrant, rather than the history of the Negro People, and his
acute awareness of this living history accounts for his unique and individual
ability to cross the color line. When Obama writes, "My identity might begin
with the fact of my race, but it didn’t, couldn’t, end there," what is meant is
that my identity is not defined on the basis of the color factor in American
history.

The words of Obama reveals why no self respecting Marxist, born and reared
as part of the "baby boomers," can deploy the concept race, other than the
petty  bourgeois intellectuals unable to fully digest dialectics without
opportunist  sauce.

^^^^^
CB:  Obama's words don't mean that. Unlike most
Black people he was raised by White parents
and grandparents. This gave him an unusual
ability to understand both aspects of his
Duboisian double consciousness. It allows
him to be a uniter, not a divider.

Obama is not an immigrant. He had little contact
with his immigrant father. He was raised by
US natives