" I can't recommend this film enough.  I would love to own it, but it's
only available in the original French, and I'm not yet programmed to
understand that language.

The story centers on the people who live telepathically and in tune
with nature.  It begins with a call for volunteers for a trip to the
earth where they've not been for 200 years.  No one volunteers
initially until one woman finally agrees to go.

When she arrives in Paris, her magical powers cause havoc, inspiration
and a series of very humorous moments.  I had no intention of watching
the whole 9 segments, but couldn't stop!  Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheGreenBeautiful "

MW

^^^^^
CB: Wow ! Sounds like my kind of science fiction.