Some oddities. Seems to be a largely pro-Lenin narrative, rather than
anti-, or neutral as mandated. I do not know who the "traditional"
Marxists are that think Lenin deviated from Marxism.

I'd like to know why Lenin's gramophone recording against
anti-Semitism was suppressed. Given what Russia was, I'm guessing few
copies would be sold.

There is remarkable objectivity about the Red Terror, an object of
controversy in the discussion of this entry.  Oddly, though, there is
less controversy over the article than I would have expected, from
either those who hate Lenin or those whol still feel the need to lie
on behalf of the USSR.