http://www.cnbc.com/id/32982928/Warren_Buffett_s_3_Billion_Goldman_Anniversary

So far, Buffett show no interest in doing that, on the expectation
Goldman's stock is still going higher.

In July, as Berkshire's stock rallied to a six-month closing high, he
told Fox Business News, "Every instinct in my body tells me that we
will want to hold those warrants until they're very close to their
expiration date. The preferred pays us the dividend and the warrants
are going to make us the money."

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?sid=axgkK6FjyvJQ&pid=20601087

Goldman Sachs Stock, Board Under Pressure Amid Probe (Update5)
Share Business ExchangeTwitterFacebook| Email | Print | A A A

By Christine Harper

April 19 (Bloomberg) -- Goldman Sachs Group Inc.’s stock price may
fall and the board could come under pressure to change managers after
European politicians followed a U.S. fraud suit with plans to
scrutinize the firm, investors said.