Apparently the ziowarpiggies and their NATO cronies couldn't get out
of bed early enough in order to walk out this time. Meanwhile, NATO
cronie Merkel teaches developing world 'responsibility and
accountability'. Can't wait for Hugo Chavez to weigh in.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100921/ap_on_re_us/un_un_world_summit;_ylt=AtEztBwzQfEFE2kA34FQJ2JvaA8F;_ylu=X3oDMTJqZm45dW5uBGFzc2V0A2FwLzIwMTAwOTIxL3VuX3VuX3dvcmxkX3N1bW1pdARjcG9zAzEEcG9zAzIEc2VjA3luX3RvcF9zdG9yeQRzbGsDaXJhbnNhaG1hZGlu

>>To spotlight the importance of this effort and the need for all countries to
>>participate, Ahmadinejad proposed that the United Nations name the coming 10
>>years "the decade for the joint global governance."

In his brief speech, intertwining philosophy and religion with the
current state of the world, Ahmadinejad declared: "The undemocratic
and unjust governance structures of the decision-making bodies in
international economic and political fields are the reasons behind
most of the plights today humanity is confronting."

"It is my firm belief that in the new millennium, we need to revert to
the divine mindset ... based on the justice-seeking nature of mankind,
and on the monotheistic world view...," the Iranian leader said. "Now
that the discriminatory order of capitalism and the hegemonic
approaches are facing defeat and are getting close to their end,
all-out participation in upholding justice and prosperous
interrelations is essential."

While Ahmadinejad blamed the world's problems on powerful capitalist
nations, German Chancellor Angela Merkel laid much of the blame on
developing nations.

"It is in their hands whether aid can be effective," she said.
"Therefore, support to good governance is as important as aid
itself."<<