poryect's counterpose ..1937 auto flint / teachers   2011 madison ...two
occupations ...one victory
the blue collar white collar distinction the public private distinction  yikes
do the differences bloom
but  i take it as an ex cadre the experience of "into the plants you pb
bastards " went down hard
not sure there are enough parallels to count ole dobbs as off target
we need to consider whether unions and associations might not be quite the same
class entities despite label changes
or are we to take from this the PBs will lead the rise of the job class not the
wage slaves in production
or even  the humble mcjobs in various  services and commercial venues
a look at the entire job force suggests the bulk of the jobbled majority in
this brave  new post mass high school draft education system
 are in the proles are in these mcshit jobs organizing them requires joining
their mcworld

workerism ?? no more so then the cio red cadre s were suffering from workerism