Full at
http://blog.cheapmotelsandahotplate.org/2011/03/17/a-little-night-music-2/

Sometimes at night in our motel room, I put on headphones and listen to music
on my computer. I subscribe to Rhapsody, which gives me access to millions of
songs. I pick one and go from there.  Once a piece is chosen, Rhapsody
recommends others; a second song leads to a third, and so forth, until by
evening’s end, I have a long playlist, one I can come back to whenever I want.
It’s a good way to find music I didn’t know about.  Like Talk to Me of
Mendocino: “Never had the blues from whence I came, but in New York State I
caught ’em.”  Or Heart Like a Wheel: “And it’s only love and it’s only love
that can wreck a human being and turn him inside out.” One evening, I found
Cole Porter singing all the lyrics to Anything Goes.  I like the last verse:

So Missus R.,
with all her trimmin’s,
Can broadcast a bed from Simmons
'Cause Franklin knows