On Fri, Mar 18, 2011 at 3:32 PM, Louis Proyect <l...@panix.com> wrote:

> In the heat of the moment, Dennis referred to Nestor as an
> agent-provocateur. This kind of epithet is strictly forbidden and Dennis
> owes Nestor an apology even if he has unsubbed. I understand that comrades
> are quite angry over the differences but we need to avoid using such
> language at all costs.

I am NOT so angry over differences as I am with his tendency to label his
left critics as enablers of reaction and imperialism. No one else on this
list resorted to that gutter tactic and this wasn't the first time he did
it.

Nevertheless, I was wrong to allow myself to become a mirror image of what I
found so loathsome, so I do apologize.