I sent this to the Solidarity internal discussion list, and also to Walter's CubaNews list. It was written on Sunday. Some comrades have raised the post being forwarded to this list, so here it is. I apologize if it winds up double-posed. Typing "marxmail" in the "To:" field has brought up two different addresses.