Mark wrote:
"I'm sorry if you took offensive at my alleged obsession with Trotskyism or
something. I was trying to be offensive in an entirely different way."

I'm not offended. Though I will say that if Louis wants to me to avoid
"rambling about" when I'm called a "pelotudo" (a stupid moron) for the nth
timebecause I happen to be "skeptical" that a bureaucrat who used to work with
a paramilitary organization which hunted down communists is to be creditedwith
the clarification of the murder of yet another young communist, then...he
oughta tell his buddy to get his shit together.
But it's not about me. It's about stopping to pretend that it's nuanced and
wise (and Marxist!) to turn the blind eye to things like:“It is impossible to
achieve even this modest goal without a deal of cudgel brandishing.” –Gorojovsky
and calling for "broad support" of the revolutionary bourgeoisie.