mr proyect :
surely you can't expect me a hadrened unrecovered third period guy to provide
an covering fire for the webb-sters  now could u ....eh ??

btw which budget ???  the prospective  counter proposal to the austerians
budget or the  '09  stimu-less gig  ?? i don't read all the daily planet
articles

no doubt
 the vanguard party as rearguard party for a fast retreating Democratic wing of
the Democratic party  has its toll taking aspects

none of us would want to walk that line these days would we .. ..  so maybe we
cut  sam's geritol kids a little slack

as to the stimu-less  ..so nerfy  has the grand old party become under present
management
they prolly think a budget deficit two sizes too small  at least stopped the
contraction and "saved " a couple million  additional jobs
 from the dumpster

i don't know what they assumed the greater evil would have done back
then...perhaps we're to believe something like this:

"president McCain vetos  300 billion dollar congressional stimu-less bill " =>
today headline  UE 12%

and maybe on a bad nite they imagine  McCain admin would be facing a post nov
'10   super majority  of dembots  on the hill

similarly today if in someone's book  halfing the austerians  present cut
proposals   like the stimu less  also amounts to a pro working class move
...well ....what can one say ???

but now they have  something "real" to scare the helots with ....all these pin
head austerians

must be lots of fun  kicking them  around  the barn yard of the mind

even as the poor old stiffs " hop  along with barry "
                          just like  the rest of the  inside the tent progs

gee isn't it great to be here outside the big  tent ......pissing in !!!!!!

it's a gas imagining what  a main frame manhattan  free booter marxist-humanist
man of letters
                              might consider a minimum  reformist macro
package