Of course I am with Einde on this one.  Frankly Comrade Suresh et al are
locked into finding everything bad they can about the rebels in Libya.  This
is to justify their support for Qadhdhafi.  I am reminded somewhat here of
Oscar Wilde's famous description of fox-hunting as "the unspeakable in
pursuit of the uneatable".

Meanwhile the pro-revolt section of the list frankly have moved on.  We
condemn Western military intervention and acknowledge the right wing nature
of the politics of those who appear to have come to the fore in the Benghazi
camp. Again I recommend the approach here of comrades Proyect on this list,
Richard Seymour at Lenin's tomb and As'ad Abu Khalil at the Angry Arab
website.

None of the terrible stuff that has emerged about the Benghazi leadership
gainsays the truth that the infamous Qadhdhafi family by fighting tooth and
nail for their privileges have enshrined the efficacy of the slaughter of
unarmed protesters. Qadhdhafi's example has been followed eagerly by Bashar
Assad in Syria and Saleh in the Yemen.  Comrade Suresh would condemn Saleh I
am sure but would reserve criticism of Assad, I suspect.  Certainly MRzine
does.

Now Israel has come to the feast once more and murdered unarmed
demonstrators.  World condemnation would always have been muted but it is
allowed to be even more so by the action of the Arab butchers in Syria,
Libya, the Yemen, Oman and Bahrain.

Meanwhile today's Guardian reports that Assad's cousin has begged the West
to go easy on Assad regime in recognition of Syria's contribution to
stability i.e. the Imperialist cause. MRzine will remain silent on this
piece of evidence, just as they have maintained a discreet silence on the
CIA's endorsement of the Qadhdhafi and Assad as people they could do
business with.

Meanwhile the Arab people who can think outside crude categories such as
"Our tyrant versus their tryrant" can see that the Syria army which refuses
to face up to the Israeli Army is quite prepared to shoot down unarmed
civilians.  That is the kind of filth that Comrade Suresh and MRzine are
supporting because of an undialectical approach to the struggle against
Imperialism.

comradely regards

Gary