Lou P posted 'An Incomplete Digest Of Programs That Will Be On TV This
Weekend, In Alphabetical Order', By Laura Griffin | September 9, 2011

The list in Britain is only a little shorter. The BBC news website
front page at 13.00 British time:

* America marks 10 years since 9/11
* The US begins to commemorate the 10th anniversary of the 9/11
attacks in which nearly 3,000 people died.
* 9/11 anniversary: Live coverage
* Live UK services mark 9/11
* After 9/11: Global effects
* Mardell: Time for nation-building US Kabul pledge on al-Qaeda Watch
* In pictures: Flag tributes
* Timeline: What happened on 9/11
* Ten years on: Special report
* 9/11 anniversary 'amid tightest security'
* Troops in Afghanistan hold 9/11 ceremony
* The images that shocked the world
* Bush recollects the moment he was told
* Surviving the World Trade Center attacks
* The architects' vision for WTC site
* UK church service remembers victims
* '9/11 changed the army forever'

Then we eventually come to 'Other Top Stories'.

I think that this counts as overkill, considering that what happened
on 11 September 2001 did not occur in Britain.

Paul F