Although not a resident of Cincinnati, I also briefly attended the
protest during its Fountain Square segment as an expression of
solidarity with Occupy Cincinnati.  I do not have much to add beyond
what Mark has noted other than to convey my apologies for apparently
missing his speech.  Moreover, I would note that the Cincinnati PD
appeared to be very well behaved.

It would be helpful if any subscribers to the list resident in
Cleveland could give a detailed political accounting of what is
happening there.

epoliticus