On 10/9/11 7:38 PM, Lüko Willms wrote:
    One more word like this, and I post a statistic of the number of posts per
day of some prominent participants of this list. And I think that on top of that
list will be that person who tried to defeat each call to stop the imperialist
war against Libya by bragging about some places the wider Gadhdhafi familiy
members used to visit which he had apparently no access to.

What difference would that make from your daily heaping of "reformist" baiting bile? Denouncing Gary McLennan as if you were Vishinsky?