FYI - I thought this might be of interest to people on the list or their
students or colleagues.

http://academicjobsonline.org/ajo/jobs/1305

The Program in Literature at Duke University invites applications for a
postdoctoral fellow in Marxist theory for the 2012-13 academic year. We welcome
candidates with doctorates in all disciplines and who specialize in any aspect
of Marxist theory. Fellows will teach two courses related to their scholarship.
Applicants must have completed the PhD by August 2012 and be no more than 5
years past the PhD. The annual stipend is $50,000 plus $5,000 in research
funds. Candidates should submit (electronically) a curriculum vitae, letter of
application, a one-page course proposal, a writing sample (20 pages maximum),
and 3 letters of reference. To submit materials follow the link for �postdoc
application� at http://literature.duke.edu. Applications received by February
15, 2012 will be given full consideration. Duke University is an Equal
Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We value diversity in all
of its many facets and meanings.