You would need to look at the size of the batteries on these bikes and
get a median estimate of the amount of electricity needed to charge
them. For all intents and purposes, from what i know about the small
batteries used for these bikes, it is not a lot of juice.

There are a few companies here in the USA which retrofit upright and
recumbent bikes with various types of batteries. My favorite is
ecospeed--high quality stuff.

Greg