On 03.06.2012 09:55, Ratbag Media wrote:

My concern was that whatever the rationale is  for supporting the
Muslim Brotherhood -- I am bemused as to why very different criteria
should be applied in Greece to stand aside from Syriza especially when
Syriza's primary  'crime'  is supposedly that it is 'reformist'.

Read the article I posted: Egypt is a run-off election between just 2 candidates, one of whom is the open representative of the old regime, whose victory would spell the immediate victory of the counter-revolution.

Greece is a general election where many parties are presenting their programmes.

Einde O'Callaghan