http://anticapitalists.org/2012/07/11/1399/
Learning from Trotsky
Pham Binh | July 11, 2012 | 0 Comments

Pham Binh asks whether the understanding of the relationship between ‘programmatic clarity’ and party building is responsible for the tendency of the Trotskyist movement to split and fracture

Andy Yorke’s response to my article “Trotskyism” contains so many misrepresentations of what I wrote it is hard to know where to begin a reply. This is the second time Workers Power have mischaracterized my stance on party-building questions. The odd thing is that this second response by Andy Yorke is actually a confirmation of my central arguments about Trotskyism’s endemic problems.

(clip)