Wow I have always been pleased when I could get students in my classes to
see capitalism as a SYSTEM.

Prior to that if they had any criticism of capitalism it was that there
were greedy indivdual capitalists in charge that were at fault. I mistook
this for a *liberal* critique which implied that if we had less greedy
individuals in charge then all would be well  - and I encouraged them to
look at it more systematically.

It turns out - according to this review - that as part of the system of
bourgeois sociology I have, by showing how the system of exploitation
functions, in fact, been letting the individual capitalists off the hook.

Instead I should have been showing why it needs to be abolished by exposing
capitalists as promoting their own self-interest. WTF.