Hi all, I'm from the UK and I came across this link which shows Pro-Israeli
Islam-baiting adverts on a bus in San Francisco. I was wondering how widespread
this is and what the public and Left reaction has been. Also, I'm not quite
sure what the references to some historic 'free speech' victory having being
won by the architects of this sort of advertising are - can anyone fill me
in?Here's the link -
http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2012/08/pro-israel-ads-hit-the-streets-of-san-francisco.html
 Best wishes, Steff.