If I'm not mistaken, Genovese wrotefor the Marxist-Leninist Quarterly [which he edited] one article in 1963 on the crisis in world communism under the name of A. G. Firanz (http://www.marxists.org/history/erol/periodicals/mlq-us/one-2-3.htm); as well as its discussion of China and the USSR, it has a critique of the CPUSA familiar to people on this list. Also, since he was particularly interested in Peru, I'm sure he was responsible for [if not the translator of] the publication of the piece by Mariatagui in the same issue.
    michael

--
Michael A. Lebowitz