On 07.12.2012 17:15, Angelus Novus wrote:

Honestly, what decade is the Weekly Worker living in?  If I were cynical I'd
suspect they were conspiring with the Playtpus sect to pretend that the
Anti-Germans were still relevant, or even that such a thing still exists.

The whole "Anti-German" thing is deader than doornail.  Has been since around
2006.

I don't know about that. There are still far too many people running around with American and Israeli flags on anti-fascist demos denouncing people wearing Palestinian scarves (kheffiyehs) - and within DIE LINKE and particularly it's youth group the anti-Germans around BAK Shalom are still active in attempting to witchhunt anti-Zionists in the party.

Some of those within DIE LINKE may be "soft" anti-Germans but they're still a pain in the arse and Katja Kipping, one of the party chairpersons, is strongly influenced by the anti-German milieu.

Einde O'Callaghan