From: Gregory Adler <gregadler...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Marxism] young men trouble again (shooting incident)
To: ralattor...@yahoo.com
Date: Sunday, December 16, 2012, 12:57 AM

The  speculation about whether or not the perpetrator of this horrible
event had asperger's and if he did what if any effect that had on what
he did is based on precisely no real evidence at all as far as I can tell.

It is therefore nothing more than lip-flapping idealist nonsense as far
removed from a Marxist analysis as can be imagined.

If anyone is interested in learning something about aspergers the following
is a
useful starting point:
http://www.tonyattwood.com.au/

http://www.marxmail.org/msg107577.html