On 06.04.2013 22:27, Michael Smith wrote:

<snip>

  The children who are coming today arrive
with their nurses arid governesses and tutors.

Governesses are indeed mostly pretty arid, in my experience, but
there are exceptions.

Thank you for drawing my attention to the typo - our OCRing isn't always 100% perfect.

On a more general point: Every issue of Labor Action from 1940 to 1958 is available online in full in PDF format. We are still indexing the contents - we're up to April 1942 - and we're OCRing a selection of articles from each issue - we're up to January 1942. After we've finished the initial trawl we'll start adding other articles until every substantial article is online in searchable HTML format - but that may take a few years.

For those who want to compare the theoretical productivity of the SWP and the WP all wartime articles from Fourth International are already online in HTML format and from New International a selection or articles is online in HTML format but the complete magazines are online in PDF format for the years 1942, 1944, 1945 and 1946.

Einde O'Callaghan (MIA & ETOL)