I'll be writing a review on this closer to the release date but just want to say at this point that it is the best antiwar film I have seen since 2003. It has the political edge of Michael Moore at his best with something of the tension of one of the Bourne films.

Look out for it when it arrives at your local theater...

DIRTY WARS

You are invited to an advanced screening of Dirty Wars a film by investigative journalist and national security correspondent at The Nation and author of the international bestseller Blackwater: The Rise of the Worlds Most Powerful Mercenary Army Jeremy Scahill and director Richard Rowley. Opens in theaters Jun 7.

trailer:     http://dirtywars.org/trailer

Richard Rowley and Jeremy Scahill deliver this summers political thriller exposing Obama's counterterrorism measures in the Middle East. in Dirty Wars Rowley takes us on a chilling ride with investigative reporter Jeremy Scahill as he traces the rise of the Joint Special Operations Command (JSOC), the most secret and elite fighting force in U.S. history, exposing covert operations carried out by men who do not exist on paper and will never appear before Congress. No target is off-limits for the JSOC “kill list,” even if the person is a U.S. citizen.