On 07.06.2013 16:49, Louis Proyect wrote:

(Received from David Thorstad. I think that Diana Johnstone is a nitwit
but am open to the idea that her report is accurate.)

Comment by Diana Johnstone on the death of Clément Meric during a
confrontation in Paris between "antifas" (violent leftist antifascists)
and skinheads. The "antifas" appear to have provoked the altercation.
Their violent propaganda (some examples are at the bottom) tends to blur
the distinction between left and right, and in some cases in Europe, the
"antifas" have invoked slander and violent threats against other
leftists whose views they disagree with. David

From my extensive experience of working with the Antifa in Germany I would tend to regard the comment as a right-wing slander.

Einde O'Callaghan