On 2013-11-07, at 12:56 PM, annette gagne <adgagn...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Oh horrors!  Potentially major changes in football.
> Yer breakin' my heart!

But few football  fans can match the support offered to the game by the mayor
of Toronto:

"Ford is also a big football fan, enough of one that he invited his high-school
football coach David Price to join his team at City Hall, inventing an
estimated $130,000 per year position in his office (“director of operations and
logistics”) that he would not describe to the media — Price later repaid Ford
by making a series of supportive calls to Ford’s radio show claiming to be
different people. Though he was dismissed as head coach of Etobicoke’s Don
Bosco Catholic Secondary School’s football team following the initial rush of
crack accusations in May, Ford had by that time already hired a former drug
enforcer with a history of violent crimes to coach the team."

http://www.salon.com/2013/11/07/butt_groping_bachelorette_parties_and_rape_threats_rob_fords_non_crack_scandals/