For 30 years the left has been incrementally lowering its sights, conceding
ideological terrain and hiding what radicalism it retains under a cloak of
moderation write the editors of Red Flag. It has gotten us nowhere. If we are
going to build a challenge to the status quo, it will be done only by being
bold and unapologetic about our critique of the existing system, and the
radical transformation that is necessary if humanity is going to have a future
worth living.

http://enpassant.com.au/2013/11/26/when-radical-is-the-only-reasonable/